Hix HT-400E Analog Clamshell Heat Press 15"x15"
Original price $1,085.00 - Original price $1,085.00
$1,085.00 - $1,085.00
Current price $1,085.00
Whether you are just entering business or have become an expert craftsman, the HT-400E offers many advantages that you will find of great value. It is an economical, easy to operate, and mobile press for those who need dependability and also portability.
No more need to compromise for cheap import quality equipment. Here is your Made in USA press at an affordable price.
- 120v Power (220v Power Optional)
- Dimensions: W 19” x H 21” x D 33”
- Heat Platen Size: 15” x 15” (38 x 38 cm)
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Weight Shipping: 79 lbs.
Features and Information:
- Analog thermometer gives visual feedback of the actual heat of the casting.
- Control knob thermostat and heat indicator light replace the HT-400's digital controller, providing for a more affordable price without sacrificing performance.
- Safety mechanism locks the arm, preventing accidental opening during lifting and carrying of the press and avoiding risk of injury at several pinch points.
- Arm mechanism, machine base, link pins with bushings, pressure adjustment mechanism, handle and steel lower platen are similar to the best selling Hix HT-400 model.
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Available Product Options
- Splitter Stand (Part #71061)
- 220v Power Option (Call For Pricing