Chromaline ChromaSet - Emulsion Hardener
Original price $29.43 - Original price $55.91
$29.43 - $55.91
Current price $29.43
Emulsion Hardener - Perfect if you have a design that you re-run periodically, apply Chroma/Set and shelve that screen to use over and over again.
ChromaSet, for use with direct emulsions, capillary films, and direct/indirect films, impacts productivity by keeping presses running during periods of high temperature and humidity or when screens are breaking down prematurely. Use with direct emulsion, capillary films, and direct/indirect films. Emulsion hardener can have a major impact on productivity by keeping presses running during periods of high temperature and humidity or when screens are breaking down prematurely for any reason. Easy to apply and the results are dramatic.
Reduces stencil breakdown in harsh conditions
- Makes screens last longer
Easy to use
- Fights humidity
- Makes screens last
- Strengthens stencils for use in harsh conditions
• Apply to both sides of the stencil after image washout while emulsion is still wet.
• Allow to soak 2-5 minutes. Do not allow Chroma/Set to dry.
• Rinse off with water, dry screen, and use.
• For longer durability the process may be repeated; however, it becomes more difficult to reclaim the screen.