Hix Hobby Lite Heat Press 9"x12"
Original price $390.00 - Original price $390.00
$390.00 - $390.00
Current price $390.00
The HIX SwingMan Hobby Lite heat press is designed for small shops, hobbyists, artists, schools, social organizations, and anyone who is looking for a heat press at a value price. This press offers many of the same high-quality features and performance grades as our professional equipment.
Weighing in at only 19 pounds, the Hobby Lite heat press offers those pro shops with mobile operations the ability to bring their products to the market and increase their capacity.
The SwingMan Hobby Lite has a 9" x 12" heat platen that swings away from the work area, giving you a safe work environment for placing transfers on a multitude of substrates. The swing-away feature of the Hobby Lite also gives you the flexibility of imaging items up to 1.75" thick.
The SwingMan Hobby Lite is the perfect low-cost heat press for imaging items such as ceramic tile, mouse pads, plaques, coasters, shirts, and more. The 9" x 12" surface and economical price make it the number one press for small business, home, or school projects.
- Platen Size - 9" x 12"
- Dimensions: W 20” x H 17” x D 15”
- 120v Operation (220v option available)
- Weight Shipping - 24 lbs.
- Available in Green or Pink color
Features and Information:
- Swing-Away design. This means the heat is never near your hands and you can comfortably operate the press practically anywhere. A stop keeps the head from going too far when it is swung back to the left.
- Full-range temperature control to 400°F. There is no guesswork about temperature. You dial it in like you would on an oven. The 400°F temperature (unusual in such a small press) will transfer anything currently on the market.
- Lightweight portability at 19 lbs. This kind of “tuck it under your arm” ability makes it ideal for mobile retail needs. The small size makes it ideal for use at flea markets, craft fairs, and other special events where space is limited.
- Heat indicating light. No need for a temperature gauge. Dial the temperature needed and turn the press on. When the light goes off, the press is ready.
- Other features of this press include: full-range pressure control, easy-to-use pressure lever, built-in electrical safety fuse, and 1-year warranty.
Available Product Options
- 220v Power Option (Model #10834H - Call To Order)