Jet-Pro Heat Transfer Paper - 8.5x11 (1,000 Sheets)
Recommended for use with standard ink jet inks. Not recommended for use with sublimation inks.
JET-PRO for Active Wear Heat Transfer Papers are designed for the heat transfer of photos and images using ink jet printers to light colored synthetic garments including stretchy performance fabrics. On synthetic fibers this product has superior wash fastness and almost no hand.
JET-PRO® for Active Wear Heat Transfer Papers is designed for inkjet printers for use on light-colored synthetic garments including stretchy performance fabrics. Great for poly, blends, Lycra and other synthetic fabrics. It is designed for adult and chrildren athletic wear, produces excellent color, is breathable and does not crack or form a film. On synthetic fibers this product has superior wash fastness and almost no hand. For almost half the cost of sublimation, you get fantastic results. It is not recommended for 100% cotton. It is degined for commerical heat press application and not recooended for hand irons.
• Inkjet printable with "no hand."
• Prints on most fabrics such as, poly blends, lycra, and other synthetics.
• Targeted for adult's and childrens athletic wear.
• Can be hand irond or heat pressed.
• Excellent color.
• Jet Pro Active Wear has excellent hand for synthetic material including spandex and lycra.
• Best results are achieved when used in combination with synthetic materials only. For cotton and poly blends, use JetPro SofStretch.
• The colors are vivid and the thin polymer coating holds ink for maximum color saturation while eliminating "heavy borders."
• Jet Pro for Active Wear has great washability. The hand actually improves with washing. Fifteen or more washes with good color retention and no bursts or cracks are expected.
• Stretching after peeling increases durability of your transfers and softens the initial hand of the transfer.
• Neenah Green-e Certified, perfect for infant and children clothing!
• NOT recommended for use with Dazzle Trans Glossy Finishing Sheets as results vary.
• Can be used with most cutters