M&R Copperhead Jalapeno SA Flash Cure Unit
Call To Order
Original price $4,570.00 - Original price $4,570.00
$4,570.00 - $4,570.00
Current price $4,570.00
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
As a leading distributor for M&R products, Texsource can give you the absolute best price, training, and support on all M&R products. Call or contact us today for information on the exact M&R products that best suit your business needs. This listing is for 18" x 20" flash area. For larger flash areas, see product options (below).
Product photos provided by manufacturer may not be exact configuration of the product listing and may also contain optional accessories. A crating fee may be required for this product. Additional lead time may be required for this product.
Jalapeno SA is M&R Global’s most sophisticated and versatile freestanding quartz flash cure system. It has a universal design that can fit most brands’ presses. An adjustable sensor switch can be positioned on either side of the flash cure unit, activating the flash when the printing pallet approaches. It uses medium-wave filament quartz lamps which provide exceptional heating. Flash cure duration can be controlled by a digital timer. The flash cure unit ensures consistent curing with a reflector array & forced air heat exchange.
All the lamps can be individually controlled with the toggle switches present on the flash body. Using fewer lamps on small screen print areas reduces ambient heat, lowers energy costs, and leads to faster substrate cooling. Lamp height can be adjusted up to 102 cm (40”). Smooth rolling, locking casters makes moving the flash fast & easy.
All M&R screen printing flash cure units are UL Listed (built to specifications established by Underwriters Laboratories®)—UL), CE Certified (built to specifications established by the European Committee for Standardization®—CE), and backed by a limited two-year warranty.
- Universal flash design to fit most brands' presses
- Test button to use the flash in manual mode
- An adjustable sensor switch can be positioned on either side of the flash cure unit, Activating the flash when the printing pallet approaches
- Flash time can be controlled through the manual timer
- Individual lamp control with toggle switches
- Uniform air distribution
- Double insulated wall fabrication
- Unique design helps prevent scorching
- Efficient ventilation system
- Caster wheels to easily move across different heads
AVAILABLE PRODUCT OPTIONS
- 18" x 20" Flash Area (this item)
- 20" x 24" Flash Area
- 20" x 28" Flash Area