Clearance - Platinum 160 Web Adhesive Spray
Original price $5.75 - Original price $69.00
$5.75 - $69.00
Current price $5.75
CANS and CASES of 12.
All clearance items ship from our North Carolina location and are limited to specific quantities and colors while supplies last. No returns.
Note - Due to aerosol shipping restrictions this item cannot be shipped via air shipment (Next-Day or Second-Day Air).
Platinum 160 Web Spray is a versatile aerosol adhesive designed for a wide range of applications where holding power is a must. Used as a pallet adhesive, Platinum 160 helps prevent thicker substrates like sweatshirts, fleece materials or towels from shifting during printing, while still allowing printers to easily reposition garments or remove them from pallets when necessary.
- VOC compliant
- Dries fast
- Flexible bond line
- Low soak in
- Works well on fabrics and nonwoven materials, but can also be used on wood, foam, paper, drywall masonry, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Can be used in industrial applications including asbestos abatement, carpet, furniture and bedding applications as well.
IMPORTANT: Not recommended for unsupported vinyl fabric. Certain plastic and elastomeric substrates can exhibit bond failure due to plasticizer migration. Combinations of high temperature and humidity can promote bond failure. For non-metallic substrates, testing of production parts and typical operating environments for compatibility and performance is recommended.
1. Shake well before using.
2. Hold can 8"-12" from pallet and spray.
3. Keep can moving at a steady speed to achieve an even coat of adhesive.
4. Reapply to pallet as needed to maintain adhesion.
5. Clean pallet surface with Texsource Chem 300 until pallets are no longer tacky.