Polyester Embroidery Thread - Teardrop Grey
This product ships from our NC location only.
All Robison-Anton Polyester Thread is made in the USA and feature bleach resistant, brilliant colors with a high sheen finish. Made from high tenacity trilobal polyester. Robison-Anton polyester thread is stronger than rayon thread and will result in less breakage and downtime in your machine. Robison-Anton thread is bleach resistant and provides tremendous value for the embroidery professional.
- Made from high tenacity, super bright trilobal polyester.
- Superior color fastness over rayon
- Versatile - for all embroidery applications
- Available in 453 colors (not all colors in stock at all times)
- Superior sewability, fewer thread breaks
- Excellent stitch formation and appearance
- Features Robison-Anton's "easy storage snap base"
- Description: 120 Denier 2 Ply Polyester - Size 40
- Needle Size: 11.75
- Put-Up: 4 oz. Lite Blue Snap King Spools (Approx.)
- Yardage: 5,500 Yds. (5,000 Meters)
- Standard Carton: 12 King Spools of a Color
- Standard Carton Weight: 5 Lbs.
- Standard Carton Dimensions: 5 x 12 x 9.25 inches
- Standard Carton Cube: .44