Workhorse Screen Printing Shop 1
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
This is the complete turnkey kit to consider if you are just starting out in screen printing, from the premier name in screen printing equipment - Workhorse. You will be ready to print right away with a new 4-color press while leaving room to expand once your business grows. All this with the quality you expect from Workhorse.
- OD-44-MP - Odyssey 4 Color / 4 Station Press
- 11205 - Odyssey 22" x 7' Conveyor Dryer
- 11609 - 20" x 24" LED Exposure Unit
- SS-1616 - Super Seca 16" x 16" Flash Cure Unit
- 11506 - 36" Washout Booth
PRESS SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Odyssey line is great for any startup screen printing operation. The Odyssey series is more versatile than other presses in this price range. Great for starting your home-based business, sporting good retailer, or for any other business looking to expand into screen printing without significant investment up front.
Odyssey series presses have full 3 point micro-registration for easy screen setup and there are many options that can be added to your machine to give you that special edge, such as caps Max, jacket hold down, Coroplast signs, coozies, stickers, and Pocket Master for printing pockets.
The Odyssey Press is the economical answer for any small-to-medium screen printing business.
- Tool-Free Off Contact Adjustment
- Quick Release Bracket
- Aluminum Pallets
- Fine Thread XYZ Micro Registration
- Large Diameter Center Shaft with Tapered Bearings
- Sturdy Tubular Steel Construction
- Adjustable Screen Angle
- Large Diameter Registration Points
- Easy to Load, Quick Change Pallets
- Dimensions: 98" Diameter / 36" Height
- Max Screen Size: 44" (112cm)
DRYER SPECIFICTIONS AND FEATURES
This compact conveyor dryer enables you to produce professional, long lasting images with even a limited space or budget. The wide 22" belt facilitates garment loading while the large and powerful IR heat panel helps achieve fast belt speeds to cure 120+ pieces per hour. The double wall construction and adjustable oven doors retain oven heat while the power exhaust helps remove fumes from your shop.
An excellent and economical conveyor dryer for startup shops or shops with less demanding production requirements!
- Capacity: 120+ plastisol shirts/hr
- Industrial Strength Sheet Metal
- Less than 3 feet Wide and 8 feet Long
- Optional Heavy Duty Lockable Casters
- Adjustable heat shields / gates
- Digital Display: Precise Temp Accuracy
- Dual Display: Showing set and internal temperature
- Two 18"x20" Heating Elements
- 105 CFM Air Circulation Fan
- 22" Wide Conveyor Belt
- 4 Foot Chamber Length
- 18 Inch Infeed and Exit Length
- 90 V DC Belt Drive Motor
- Electrical: Single Phase, 220V, 50-60Hz, 6,200 Watts, 27 Amps
LED EXPOSURE UNIT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Workhorse Lumitron series of tabletop and stand alone units deliver fast, uniform and high resolution exposures using long lasting LED light strips. In addition to the fast exposure times and fine line detail, this unit will reduce your set up times, energy costs and overall cost of ownership.
Unlike expensive metal halide bulbs that require regular replacements, run at high temperatures and require startup and cool down time, the LED strips operate at much lower temperatures, can last over 50,000 hours and start and stop immediately with the touch of a button. Workhorse has also taken the lead by offering their line of exposure units at the most affordable price on the market.
- Power Requirements: 120V / 60 HZ / 6A / NEMA 5-15P
- Max Screen Size: 20"x24"
- Easy to operate digital control timer
- Powerful, oil-free vacuum pump
- Flexible neoprene blanket to ensure film to screen contact
- Gas shock operated blanket frame for easy opening
- Large exposing surface
FLASH CURE UNIT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Workhorse Super Seca is the most economical and functional flash curing unit in the industry. It is built to last, with the dependability screen printers need in their shop. The Super Seca features an amazing 10 year warranty. The infrared heat panel in combination with the energy reflectors for enhanced edge curing makes this one of the best flash units on the market. The unit features sturdy five-leg base, 360 degree head rotation, adjustable height, and is totally portable.
There are several options that can be added to the Super Seca to make it more helpful in and around your shop. You can add the auto rotation box, that makes moving the flash to keep from burning shirts and pallets a thing of the past. The auto rotation box moves your flash head to a safe home position between prints. It comes with an easy to use foot pedal making it switch easily between auto and manual modes. Also available is a temperature control box, which allows temperature reduction for scorch free flashing on all materials. Casters are also available for easy movement.
- Power Requirements: 110v - 50-60Hz - 1,600w - 14a
- 10 Year Heating Element Warranty
- 360 Degree Head Rotation
- Adjustable Height
- Infrared Heat Panel
- Energy Reflectors for Enhanced Edge Curing
- Sturdy 5 Leg Base
- On / Off Switch
- Casters are not included in complete unit
WASHOUT BOOTH SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Would you expect anything less than the best from Workhorse? How about this industry leading series of washout booths design to maximize workflow and efficiency when dealing with screen reclaim. Available in 2 sizes - 36"w and 52"w.
The Wash-it is the perfect place to reclaim emulsion or ink out of your screen printing frames. Perfect to set up in your reclaim area. This sink is designed specifically for screen printers, being at waist height for ergonomic construction and built for function and comfort. The Wash-It sink is designed to have large screen capacity and multiple screen capacity making it perfect for all screen printers.
The Wash-It has ridged steel construction, a translucent back window, and an adjustable screen rack. With easy and thorough drainage, the wash-it sink is excellent for your shop. The Wash-It Screen Wash-Out Sink / Reclaim Booth is ideal for screen developing and reclaiming in small and medium sized shops. With a large screen size capacity of up to 25x36 (58.4x78.7cm), steel construction and translucent back window, the Wash-It is both durable and functional. The optional Squeegee Rack provides a convenient place for wet squeegees to dry.
- Depth 24", Width 36", Height 72"
- Large Screen Capacity
- Water-Proof Welding
- Steel Construction
- Translucent Back Window
- Adjustable Screen Tray
- Accepts Standard Plumbing Fittings
- Easy and Thorough Draining
- Easy to Assemble