Aquarius Plasticharge White
Original price $28.20 - Original price $64.17
$28.20 - $64.17
Current price $28.20
Aquarius Plasticharge White is a hybrid plastisol/discharge that allows you to print water base discharge style prints with more ease than a true water base discharge. Aquarius Plasticharge White allows you longer open times than true water base and better coverage on some blends where higher pigmentation is needed.
MUST BE USED WITH AQUARIUS ACTIVATOR ZF
- Use as a stand alone white for super soft prints on cotton.
- Aquarius Plasticharge White also makes a terrific under base for softer prints.
- Plastisol and water base inks may be printed over Plasticharge prints.
- Plasticharge is an excellent tool for learning water base for printers who are already established in plastisol.
- Add 4-6% Aquarius Activator ZF prior to printing. Mix until completely dissolved. Let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- If mixture "foams" mix back down. This should not impact printability in most cases
- The printer should test Aquarius™ Plasticharge White on the garment prior to production to determine if the dyes in that garment will discharge
- After mixing, the ink must be used for discharging within 24 hours. If necessary, Aquarius™ Plasticharge White may be reduced with water.
- Plasticharge print area will soften considerably after the first wash.
- If print fades after wash, not all of the water was evaporated out of the print. This means the garment requires a longer dwell time in the dryer for full evaporation
- Water base inks can dry in the screen, Aquarius™ Plasticharge is no exception. It is helpful to mist the air above the screen with a spray bottle of distilled water as needed in order to maintain humidity.
- An even better option for maintaining humidity near your Plasticharge screen(s) is to place a small evaporative steam humidifier on the floor below the print head.
Water & Mild Detergent