Vastex Pro Entry Screen Printing Shop 1
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
Step up to some serious upgrades with a package that will put you in league with the big shops immediately. All Vastex Pro Entry level shop packages include a V1000 press, UV exposure, infrared curing and flashing. From the hobby printer to the serious business start-up Vastex offers an affordable solution to fit your needs.
- V1-44 - 4 color / 4 station press
- D-1000 - 26" wide infrared conveyor dryer - 110 shirts/hr capacity
- E200-2128 - Fluorescent Exposure Unit
- F-1000 - Infrared flash cure
PRESS SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
V-1000 screen printing presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from one-station/ one-color to 6-stations/ 6-colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
- LONG LASTING-Steel Pallets w/ rubber tops - interchangeable with the V-2000**
- PRECISE-Holds accurate multi-color printing registration
- INNOVATIVE-Floating Head, 3 point bearing lock allows multiple heads down
- ADJUSTABLE-6 way head leveling adjustment
- CAPACITY-Holds up to 21" x 28" (51cm x 61cm) screens
- GUARANTEED-3 year warranty on manufacturer's defects
DRYER SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
With a 26 in. (66 cm) wide by 46 in. (116.8 cm) long conveyor belt, the D-1000 Compact Infrared Conveyor is sized to accommodate wider jackets and sweats, and wider printed images, than a Vastex sub-compact D-100 Conveyor Dryer with 18 in. (46 cm) wide belt. An available 10 in. (25.4 cm) front conveyor extension increases the standard infeed of 15 in. (38.1 cm) to 25 in. (63.5 cm) for loading of heavier and larger garments.
At 46 in. (116.8 cm) long and 32 in. (81.3 cm) wide overall, the unit fits on tabletops or on utility carts with tops as small as 30 in. (76.2 cm) square, and is available with an optional S1-27 mobile stand. It is also suitable for mobile screen printers to power on site using a small generator at fairs, concerts, trade shows and other events where larger garments as well as tees may be screen printed.
It is available in 120V or 240V models equipped with a 20 in. (50.8 cm) wide by 16 in. (40.6 cm) long, 2050 watt heater that carries the same 15-year warranty as all Vastex infrared heaters. This product can ship via UPS standard ground shipment in 4 boxes.
Variable controls for both heat intensity and conveyor speed allow fine-tuning of the drying process according to ink type, ink coverage, desired cure temperature, and rate at which items are being printed. Choose from 120v (standard) or 240v models. Optional stand (Vastex S1-27) available. 15 year heater warranty.
- SMART-Teflon coated fiberglass belt with tracking system
- BELT WIDTH-(max garment width) 26" (66 cm)
- HEATER WIDTH-20" (51 cm)
- MAXIMUM IMAGE WIDTH-16" (41 cm)(Heater width minus 4" [10 cm])
- ADJUSTABLE-Speed, temperature, heater height and tilt
- FAST-110+* shirts per hour with plastisol and 50+* with discharge
- PRECISE-Powerful infrared heater with tight coil pattern and heat shields
- VALUABLE-Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service
- COMPACT-Total footprint is about 10 sq.ft
- (3 sq.m)
- OPTIONAL-10" front conveyor extension
INFRARED FLASH CURE SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
This is the starter flash to beat them all - high performance and features at an entry level price point. High wattage and close coil density heater, for greater heater surface consistency.
Powerful heaters with built-in heat shields allow Vastex flashes to be set closer to your garment, which increases efficiency and productivity.
- 15 Year Heater Warranty
- 1,950w 120v NEMA 5-15P Plug or 2,600w 240v NEMA 6-15P Plug
- IR Heater
- Heat control with power lights
- Heavy duty side handles
- Head leveler to adjust the heater parallel to the pallet
- Heat shields for even heater temperature
- Standard Stand (no wheels)