Easiway PlastiSolv 842 Screen Wash
Easiway PlastiSolv 842 Screen and Press Wash is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor-free textile ink remover which can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 842 cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on press color.
- PlastiSolv 842 is virtually odor free, which provides a more pleasant work environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 dries fast, providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener, and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 is economically priced which will reduce your screen cleaning expense.
- PlastiSolv 842 will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- PlastiSolv 842 quickly dissolves all textile inks leaving no image area stains which streamlines the screen cleaning process.
- PlastiSolv 842 contains NO hazardous substances (no TLVs, PELs) which provides a better workplace environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable (flash point of 142F) which makes it much safer and less hazardous than other screen cleaners and provides for simpler disposal of used rags and towels.
- PlastiSolv 842 is NOT SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System or recirculated in enclosed automatic screen washing systems, which provides superior product life and economy.
- PlastiSolv 842 exceeds the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) requirements of SCAQMD (South Coast Air Quality Management District) rule 1171 for use in.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Scrape all excess ink from screen. Apply PlastiSolv 842 to the ink side of the screen by squirt bottle, automatic sprayer or by rag. Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink. Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag wipe on both sides of the screen. The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.
* 842 should not be used in your washout booth and should not be rinsed with water.