Eco Frame Mesh Panels - 20" x 24"
This product is currently only shipping from our NC location, and is not stocked at our other locations.
Screen printers can combine these durable, replaceable mesh panels with Eco Frame's Mesh Stretching Tool and re-usable frames to create the perfect easy-to-use screen restretching system.
Once stretched and locked in place, these mesh panels meet or exceed manufacturer specifications for mesh tension. These panels can hold high tension levels and are more resistant to tearing and popping while on press compared to thinner thread panels.
- Panels are woven into a plastic locking strip.
- The locking strip replaces glues, ensuring that chemicals will not degrade the mechanism used to hold the mesh in a panel or on the frame.
- The mesh has more longevity throughout the print cycle.
- Every part of the Eco mesh panel is also 100% recyclable.
- The 20"x24" inch panels come in 110, 125, 160, 180, 200, 230, 280, 305 or 355 mesh count panels.
- Using a single frame, the system allows screen printers to swap mesh panels in two minutes or less.
Instead of being limited to just the screens you have on hand and finding storage space for all of them when not in use, you now have access to every mesh count available in a convenient collapsible panel.
Click HERE for the corresponding 20" x 24" Eco Frame