Hix S-450 Evo Pro Clamshell Heat Press 15"x15"
The NEW HIX® EVO PRO S-450 Semi Automatic 15" x 15" Clamshell Press utilizes an exclusive electronically activated mechanical latch release mechanism with a gas shock assist to help enhance and support your operations. No compressor required. Free operation, reduce fatigue, and increase productivity – all with one press.
Close the lid and walk away. Set up another job, or grab a soda. With the
HIX S-450 Auto Release Heat Transfer machine, you have worry-free operation. When the job is finished, the clamshell lid pops open and stops the heat transfer process – but the upper platen stays hot and set to your pre-set temperature. It’s ready to work when you are!
Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Color LCD touchscreen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. Now with user presets available to save the settings of your most common products.
The S-450 now comes with a free Splitter Stand, allowing for the operators to “dress” the shirt easily over the lower platen, keeping the back of the shirt positioned underneath the machine and away from the heat and compression. This is handy when trying to avoid double-compression and heating of a previously applied transfer on the same shirt.
- 120v Power (220v Power Optional)
- Dimensions: W 21” x H 23” x D 33”
- Heat Platen Size: 15” x 15” (38 x 38 cm)
- Weight Shipping: 84 lbs. (39 kg)
Features and Information:
- NEW - Splitter Stand is included for a limited time!
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. From the touch-screen controller, preset selections of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. The pressure is easily changed with the black pressure dial on the face of the control housing (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature, especially if you press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Tilting (floating) lower platen – The bottom platen tilts up towards the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure, even when pressing thick items like a quarter-inch thick 8×10 ceramic tile.
- Top Pressure Plate – The handle attaches to a 4"x5" pressure plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Available Product Options
- 220v Power Option (Model #10072 - Call To Order)
- 220v CE Power Option (Model #10074 - Call To Order)