Hix SD-2632 Screen Drying Cabinet
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
To get the fastest turn-around during production you must save time wherever possible. The HIX® SD-2632 Screen Drying Cabinet is designed to do just that. Eight innovative angled drying racks are designed to maximize the air flow and dry both coated and reclaimed screens faster with its filtered air delivery system.
The SD-2632 will not only cut drying time by hours but will also nearly eliminate the time-consuming task of fixing pin holes. Optimally spaced air knives are set into the corrosion-resistant galvanized walls to deliver even-heated air across the screen.
You can also use the 36.5” x 35” counter-top as a space-saving table for your HIX Spectrum exposure unit. NOTE: The maximum temperature inside the cabinet is 30°F above room temperature with a maximum temperature of 110°F.
- Quickly dries screen emulsion as well as wet recycled screens, in a clean dust-free environment.
- Space for 8 screens with a maximum size of 26” x 32”.
- Innovative angled-rack system. Screens are placed on a 10 degrees sloping shelve, allowing for emulsion to remain untouched by the shelves while drying.
- Filters provide clean air to the drying chamber, avoiding dust and pinholes in the emulsion.
- Directed air knives provide heat to each individual screen slot, guaranteeing that each screen and the emulsion properly and equally dry or cure.
- Galvanized interior resists corrosion from evaporating emulsion and other chemicals.
- Top counter of 36 ⅜” X 35” allows for space to locate the HIX Spectrum exposure unit, saving the extra needed footprint for this item.
- 1600W / 5,400 BTU / 14 Amp / 120V
- Ships skidded: 44″x44″x45″
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs
- 100 CFM dries screens in minutes
- Angle Rack System- eliminates mesh contact with the shelf
- Filtered Air- prevents pinholes
- Slotted Air Knives- provide even heated air to every frame
- 8 Adjustable Frame Rails- for screens up to 26” x 32”
- Light Prevention- special door seals prevent light to omit and air from escaping
- Rust Prevention- galvanized interior prevents rusting
- Fan/Heat Switches- separate fan and heater switches
- Large Surface Top- 36” x 36” top for screen stretching
AVAILABLE PRODUCT OPTIONS
220v Operation (Model #38067)