M&R Copperhead Rival Automatic Press - 8 Color / 10 Station
Call To Order
Original price $54,800.00 - Original price $54,800.00
$54,800.00 - $54,800.00
Current price $54,800.00
As a leading distributor for M&R products, Texsource can give you the absolute best price, training, and support on all M&R products. Call or contact us today for a demo on the exact M&R COPPERHEAD configuration that best suits your business needs.
The Copperhead Rival builds upon the features that screen printers want from an M&R product—it is Tri-Loc®/Tri-Sync™ compatible, it has M&R-compatible sliding pallets, and advanced programming features that have made M&R’s presses the most versatile to operate. *product photos provided by manufacturer may not be exact configuration of the product listing and may also contain optional accessories. A crating and installation fee may be required for this product. Additional lead time may be required for this product.
An electric indexing system enables extremely smooth and quiet operation. The included innovative squeegee pressure equalizer system with regulators on each printhead speeds setup and ensures uniform ink deposit for excellent print quality.
Electric printheads, tool-free squeegee/floodbar angle adjustment, pneumatic screen frame clamps and independent squeegee/flood speeds provide operators with all the time-saving features needed for quick setups. The Copperhead Rival is compatible with M&R Tri-Loc® system for the ultimate in print registration speed, accuracy and consistency.
- Available In 8, 10 and 12 Stations
- Standard Pallet Size: 40 x 63 cm (16” x 25”)
- Maximum Image Area: 40 x 50 cm (16” x 20”)
- Standard Front- and Rear-Locking Micro-Registration
- Standard Pneumatic Screen Frame Clamps
- High-Resolution Touchscreen Control Panel with Easy-to-Use, Icon-Based Logic and Built-In Tutorial Screens
- Print Stack Mode Enables HD and Other Specialty Print Techniques
- Squeegee Equalizer system
- Carrousel Rotation-Both Clockwise & Anti-clockwise
- 4 Point Registration System
- Individual Off Contact
- Independent Print Buttons on Each Printhead
- Built-In Electrical Connection for Flash Cure
- Mechanical Head Lifting for easy screen cleaning
- Digital touchscreen control panel
- Tool-free quick release pallet locks
- Independent print/flood speed controls
- Tool-free Squeegee/Floodbar angle adjustments
- Pneumatic Screen Frame Lock
- On-board Self Diagnostics