M&R Economax D Conveyor Dryer 24"
Call To Order
Original price $8,635.00 - Original price $8,635.00
$8,635.00 - $8,635.00
Current price $8,635.00
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
As a leading distributor for M&R products, Texsource can give you the absolute best price, training, and support on all M&R products. Call or contact us today for a demo on the exact M&R products that best suit your business needs.
*product photos provided by manufacturer may not be exact configuration of the product listing and may also contain optional accessories. A crating and installation fee may be required for this product. Additional lead time may be required for this product.
Easy to own and economical to operate, Economax D™ is the ultimate affordable, space-saving infrared electric screen printing conveyor dryer. Not only does it have the highest production capacity in its class of conveyor dryers, it’s also the most energy efficient. Entry and exit openings are adjustable, and heavy-duty thermal insulation prevents heat from migrating into the workplace, while CoolSkin™ technology leaves the dryer skin cool to the touch. Fast cure rates and high product throughput maximize conveyor dryer capacity and minimize per-unit cost.
Economax D cures with twin height-adjustable energy-efficient infrared panels. It features a 61 cm (24") Teflon®-coated fiberglass conveyor dryer belt, and can be equipped with a third radiant panel for increased dryer production capacity. A reliable, heavy-duty DC motor provides power, and Economax D’s Proportional Integral Differential (PID) control allows the conveyor dryer to power up gradually to avoid maximum amperage loads during initial warmup. PID control also helps maintain even temperatures during production by phasing on and off rather than using the full-load/no-load approach. The control panel operates and displays temperature and conveyor belt speed. Process temperatures and set temperatures are controlled digitally. PID control responds to ambient temperature changes by keeping the conveyor dryer chamber heat within 1° of target temperature at the thermocouple.
Economax D’s reliable, heavy-duty, variable-speed DC motor powers M&R’s Teflon-coated fiberglass Patriot Belt™ with the SureTrak™ roller system. The red silicone guide stitched along one edge of the Patriot Belt™ rides in grooves machined into the large anodized aluminum SureTrak™ rollers, keeping the belt where it belongs. It’s the most precise dryer belt tracking available (U.S. Patent Pending). An automatic shutdown sequence keeps the dryer’s blower and belt running until the conveyor dryer chamber has cooled. This rugged, affordable dryer is designed for years of dependable performance. Combined with a manual press and a registration system like M&R’s Tri-Loc, Economax D is a perfect electric screen printing conveyor dryer for small and startup screen printing shops and an ideal sampling dryer in midsize screen printing shops.
- Adjustable air displacement and evacuation systems
- CE & UL compliant: Built to specifications established by the European Committee for Standardization® (CE) and Underwriters Laboratories® (UL)
- Automatic shutdown sequence keeps the blower and belt running until the dryer chamber has cooled
- Digital keypad with digital display
- PID control allows the conveyor dryer to power up gradually to avoid maximum amperage loads during initial warmup
- PID control helps maintain even temperatures during screen printing production runs by phasing on and off rather than using the full-load/no-load approach
- Automatic shutdown sequence keeps the blowers and belt running until the chamber has cooled
- Driven by a reliable, heavy-duty, variable-speed DC motor
- Patriot Belt™ with the SureTrak™ roller system features a heat-resistant, Teflon®-coated fiberglass belt with a red flexible bead stitched along one edge that rides in grooves machined into the large anodized aluminum rollers, providing the most precise belt tracking available (U.S. Patents Pending: SN 15194035 & 15265538)
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed openings
- Air-cooled cabinet ensures long life for electrical components
- Bearings are designed for high speeds and high temperatures
- Circuit breakers allow easy reset
- Low-profile design makes it easier to see over the screen printing dryer
- On its side with legs folded, Economax D can fit through a 78 cm (31”) doorway
- CoolSkin™ technology leaves the conveyor dryer skin cool to the touch
- Economax D is the most energy-efficient electric screen printing conveyor dryer in its class
- Fast curing rates and high product throughput maximize conveyor dryer capacity and minimize per-unit cost
- Heavy-duty thermal insulation prevents heat from migrating from the conveyor dryer into the workplace
- PID control ensures consistency by keeping dryer chamber heat within 1° of target temperature at the thermocouple
- Process temperature and set temperature are displayed and controlled digitally
- Infrared radiant panel array
- Tool-Free radiant panel adjustment
- Economax D has the highest production capacity of any electric screen printing conveyor dryer in its class
- 24-hour hotline is staffed 365 days a year
- Parts & supplies are available online at mrprint.com/store
- Two-year limited warranty
AVAILABLE PRODUCT OPTIONS
- 3rd Radiant Panel w/Wiring
- Economax D Addt'l 2' Infeed Conveyor Extenstion
- Side Saddle Accessory Holder
- Economax D 24" Wide, 30" Infeed, 2 Panel (this item)
- Economax D 24" Wide, 30" Infeed, 3 Panel