Texsource Chem 100 - Haze Paste Ghost Remover
Texsource's Chem 100 - Haze Paste Ghost Remover is an industrial grade caustic chemical used to break down and reclaim the most challenging screens. Consider this your go to product when dealing with stubborn haze and grime that seems nearly impossible to exorcise from screen mesh.
Easy to apply, Chem 100 is specially formulated to reach between mesh openings to release any remaining ink or emulsion particles from screen mesh. It also helps prevent dust, dirt, ink and emulsion particles from reattaching to the screen during reclaiming. Once dried, screens will be easier to coat with emulsion and ink will flow more smoothly through the mesh.
- Highly viscous, thick liquid designed to remove UV, conventional, and plastisol inks particles still haunting the screens after emulsion removal.
- Can be used as a degreaser to remove dirt and residue.
- Easily washed from screens with water rinse.
Wear eye, face and clothing protection when handling Chem 100. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. Wash thoroughly after handling.
1. Wear DG606 gloves when using Chem 100.
2. Shake or mix Chem 100 thoroughly before usage.
3. Wet screen mesh thoroughly on both sides.
4. Apply Chem 100 to both sides of the screen using a brush or scrub pad. Starting from the center of the screen, scrub in a circular motion toward the edges of the screen frame.
5. Leave the chemical on the screen for 3-5 minutes allowing it to break down remaining haze and stains. Do not leave Chem 100 on the screen for longer than 10 minutes and do not allow it to dry on the screen.
6. Pressure wash the screen until mesh is clean.