Texsource Chem 8100 Press Wash
Original price $16.39 - Original price $164.17
$16.39 - $164.17
Current price $36.94
Texsource CHEM 8100 Press Wash is a workplace approved, 100% active, odor free plastisol ink remover which can be used at the press and in the reclaim area. CHEM 8100 cuts ink lighting fast and dries quickly for on press color changes, screen opening or saved screens.
- CHEM 8100 has no odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- CHEM 8100 will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- CHEM 8100 is California Prop 65 compliant, providing a safe alternative to non-compliant press washes.
- CHEM 8100 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply CHEM 8100 by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.