Texsource Tex-Blend Spot Remover Fluid
Used in spot cleaning gun.
Texsource Tex-Blend Spot Remover Fluid is a specially formulated solution designed to remove cured or uncured plastisol ink, water-based ink, and adhesive residue stains that may result from manufacturing or screen-printing processes.
- Contains high grade solvents that break down cured or uncured inks and adhesives upon impact
- Removes plastisol inks, water-based inks, grease, soil, oil, latex, and most non-food stains from fabric
- Little to no trace is left on garment after use
- 100% non-flammable
- Evaporates and dries in a flash
- Intended for use in most models of high-powered electric spot guns
- Chlorinated solvent odor
- Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Use vacuum exhaust system to stabilize soiled garments and reduce vapor exposure
- Do not skip “PPE”, wear gloves, safety glasses or goggles, and a mask to minimize exposure to harmful vapors and liquids
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- If using with a high-pressure spray gun, do NOT aim at hands, eyes, skin, or clothing covering these areas
- Consult SDS sheet for more information
Ensure operation area is well ventilated before using Tex Blend Spot Remover. Pour fluid into the cleaning gun jar. Place stained material on cleaning arm (or “buck”) of a vacuum exhaust system. Spray fluid into stained area. Once stained area is removed, “feather out” area until there is no longer a sharp outline. Repeat process if necessary.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including methylene chloride and perchloroethylene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.