Texsource Ultra White LB FF
Texsource Ultra LB FF White is a low-fusing fast-flashing, low tack, high pigment white plastisol screen printing ink. The ink has a very creamy viscosity and it is very easy to print the ink through the screen. A truly white white, no objectionable odor. Texsource Ultra LB FF White ink contains no bleaching agents and is superior in performance to other low bleed inks.
Ultra LB White is opaque, which results in excellent coverage on dark garments. The low-tack formula allows printing through finer mesh counts without the need for a viscosity modifier. Use as an underlay where great opacity is needed or as a stand-alone white. Has good low bleed characteristics for printing on polyester/cotton blends.
- High performance white for polyester/cotton blends.
- Creamy, short body plastisol for easy printing.
- Low-tack formula for fast shear action.
- User friendly, no viscosity modifiers necessary.
- Formulated to be non-phthalate.
- Great opacity with quick flash.
- Low hot tack does not need a cool down station.
- Great value in this low bleed white.
Print Ultra LB White straight from the container. Ultra LB White is user friendly and may be printed through mesh ranging from 86 to 230 mc in (34 to 90 mc cm) without modification of the viscosity. Use finer mesh counts for the softest hand and good opacity.
*Note to 100% Cotton users: 100% Cotton could have a ghost image appear if printed with low bleed inks. Ultra LB White is a low bleed ink and should not be printed on 100% Cotton. Ultra LB White is recommended for polyester/cotton blends.