Vastex Entry Screen Printing Shop 3
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
Take a step up over entry level and get a complete package that includes all the essential machinery you need to get printing. All Vastex entry level shop packages include a V100 press (except Entry Shop 1), UV exposure, infrared curing and flashing. From the hobby printer to the serious business start-up Vastex offers an affordable solution to fit your needs.
- V100-44 - 4 color / 4 station tabletop press
- D-100 - 18" wide infrared conveyor dryer - 110 shirts/hr capacity
- E200-2128 - Fluorescent exposure unit
- F-100 - Infrared flash cure
PRESS SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Quality results are achieved by retaining critical components from Vastex's commercial and industrial models: no-warp steel pallets, screen off-contact and level adjustments, rotor detent for positive engagement of pallets, and three-point bearing locks providing pinpoint registration of print-heads-to-pallets and allowing all-heads-down printing.
The V100-11 1-station, 1-color base model is expandable, allowing the addition of individual pallet stations and print heads as needs grow.
The V100-44 model is configured as new with four pallet stations and four print heads.
Units with multiple stations and colors allow all-heads-down printing using screens up to 21 in. (51 cm) wide, maximizing productivity when printing registered spot colors and process colors, or multiple one- and two-color jobs simultaneously.
- QUALITY RESULTS-Achieved using registration-critical components from Vastex commercial and industrial models
- LOW COST-Innovative new design using fewer parts, lighter-duty construction, tabletop-only configuration, maximum 4-station/4-colors, omission of ultra-quick registration micros, and shipping disassembled
- EXPANDABLE-From 1-station, 1-color (1x1) to 4-station, 4-color (4x4)
- LONG LASTING-All steel construction including pallets with optional rubber tops
- ADJUSTABLE-Screen off-contact and level adjustments
- ACCURATE-Floating head 3-point bearing locks for pinpoint registration
DRYER SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Features a 1,650w heater and 4' belt length at an 18" width. Adjustable heater height/angle, heat intensity and belt speed provide full operator control. Choose from 120v (standard) or 240v models. Optional stand (Vastex S1-27) available. 15 year heater warranty.
- SMART-18" (46cm) wide Teflon coated fiberglass belt with tracking system
- ADJUSTABLE-Speed, temperature, heater height and tilt
- FAST-110+* shirts per hour with plastisol and 50+* with discharge
- PRECISE-Powerful infrared heater with tight coil pattern and heat shields
- COMPACT-Total footprint is less than 8 sq.ft (2.44 sq.m)
INFRARED FLASH CURE SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
This is the starter flash to beat them all - high performance and features at an entry level price point. High wattage and close coil density heater, for greater heater surface consistency.
Powerful heaters with built-in heat shields allow Vastex flashes to be set closer to your garment, which increases efficiency and productivity.
- 15 Year Heater Warranty
- 1,625w, 120v, NEMA 5-15P Plug
- IR Heater
- On/off power switch
- Heavy duty side handles
- Head leveler to adjust the heater parallel to the pallet
- Heat shields for even heater temperature
- Standard Stand