Hix HT-400 Evo Touch Clamshell Heat Press 15"x15"
Original price $1,525.00 - Original price $1,525.00
$1,525.00 - $1,525.00
Current price $1,525.00
The graphics industry calls this machine “The Workhorse” for good reason – the HIX HT-400 Evo Touch Clamshell Press is rugged, durable, and made to perform. A must-have for any serious start-up business, the HIX HT-400 has earned respect for its numerous capabilities and reliability. With over 100,000 units sold throughout the world, this machine is regarded as an industry standard. Many customers have used this heat press for over 30 years of worry-free service. If you’re looking for high production capabilities, this is the heat press you need!
The secret to our success is in the casting. Every heat casting at HIX is manufactured in a permanent steel cavity mold using a HIX-exclusive aluminum alloy for maximum heat transfer. The HT-400 has a 15" x 15" heat platen that can apply all types of transfers on items up to 1" thick. The floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker items, no matter where it’s applied. HIX presses provide completely even pressure from edge to edge, even at high temps.
The HT-400 features a color touch-screen with easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Color LCD touchscreen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. Now with user presets available to save the settings of your most common products.
The easy-to-use open-and-close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment, provides even pressure on thicker items, and adds 20% more pressure over straight handle designs.
The HT-400 is ETL certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element. The HT-400 now comes with a free Splitter Stand, allowing for the operators to “dress” the shirt easily over the lower platen, keeping the back of the shirt positioned underneath the machine and away from the heat and compression. This is handy when trying to avoid double-compression and heating of a previously applied transfer on the same shirt.
- NEW Splitter Stand Now Included (Limited Time Only)
- 120v Power (220v Available)
- Dimensions: W 21” x H 23” x D 33”
- Heat Platen Size: 15” x 15” (38 x 38 cm)
- Weight Shipping: 84 lbs. (39 kg)
Features and Information:
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature.
- From the touch-screen controller, preset selections of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. The pressure is easily changed with the black pressure dial on the face of the control housing (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature if you need to press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Tilting (floating) lower platen – The bottom platen tilts up toward the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure even when pressing thick items, like a quarter-inch thick 8×10” ceramic tile.
- Top Pressure Plate – The handle attaches to a 4"x5" pressure plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Available Product Options
- 220v Power Option (Model #10066 - Call To Order)
- 220v CE Power Option (Model #10067 - Call To Order)