Hotronix MAXX Clam Heat Press 15"x15"
The MAXX clamshell style heat press is made in the USA. Featuring steel framework for long-lasting durability. The auto reset timer and LED readout makes the MAXX heat press more user friendly. The MAXX is available in 110V or 220V hookups. Temperature settings range from 200 degrees to 400 degrees. Texsource recommends using Teflon sheets to evenly distribute heat and protect your press from residual inks during the transfer process.
The MAXX Clam Heat Presses offer a variety of sizes to fit your every need – from portability in the smaller models, to large models ideal for heat pressing extra large garments. In addition, the interchangeable lower platens make it easy to print on a variety of items.
- Actual Weight - 65 lbs.
- Shipping Weight - 78 lbs.
- Dimensions - 28" x 16" x 17"
- 120v - 15a - 1,800w or 240v - 7.5a - 1,800w
Features and Information:
- Excellent option for start-ups, as a second heat press or for travel
- Digital time and temperature readout
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Compatible with the Heat Press Caddie
- Patented over-the-center pressure adjustment.
- Heat platen with non-stick coating.
- HRPO laser-quality steel framework.
- Smooth shock opening.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant.
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish.
- Interchangeable lower platens (optional).
Available Product Options
- Choose from 110v or 220 Power
- Interchangeable Lower Platens
- Caddie Stand