Saati LTS6080 - Direct Laser Image Exposure Unit
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
Take the guesswork out of the screen exposure process with Saati's LTS line of Direct Laser Image and Exposure Units.
Saati's LTS system combines high efficiency direct laser technology with an easy-to-use computer interface in a compact package.
The LTS6080 is designed to image and expose one stencil, up to a maximum size of 33.5" x 43.3," or multiple smaller stencils at the same time.
Controlled by a PC compatible with raster image processor software packages, Saati's system allows printers to lock frames in place and digitally drag and drop images on screens, simplifying the pre-exposure registration process.
Images are then burned directly on screens with an efficient laser exposure system producing high resolution designs up to 2540 DPI.
The system allows printers to scrap multiple steps, including producing film positives and registering them on screens, necessary in the traditional screen making process.
The means you'll be able to ditch the expensive consumables like film, ink, printers and maintenance, that most shops currently rely on to create their screens.
- Facedown glass panel with enclosing lid, perfect for registering multiple small frames
- 96 laser array capable of 2540, 1693 1270, 1016, or 847 DPI
- Exposes all emulsions and stencil films
- Easy to use software, compatible with many RIP programs
- Utilizes 1-bit TIFF file format
- Amber color safelight viewing window
- Very high resolution CtS exposure capable of reproducing the most demanding image types
- Double screen output by imaging & exposing two screens at once
- No consumables and low power consumption for minimized costs
- 10,000+ hour lamp life and easy, low cost maintenance
- Weight: 1,316 lbs
- Maximum Image Size: 23.6” x 31.5”
- Maximum Frame Size: 33.5 x 43.3”
- Overall Dimensions: 65.7 x 32.3 x 36.6”
- Compatible with 110V or 220V input
- Requires compressed air for clamps (90 psi, less than 1 CFM)
One Year Warranty