The possibilities are endless with the Avient Specialty Inks Infinite FX range. Customize your prints with the addition of texture, dimensions, glitters, shimmers, glow in the dark and much more.
Avient Specialty Inks plastisol special effect inks, modifiers and additives are designed to help printers stand out from the competition! Encompassing industry-popular effects and additives, this portfolio offers dazzling shimmers, glitters, gels, texture effects and performance-enhancing modifiers.
When printed and cured on a garment these inks create unique surface textures and can be used as bases alone, or in combination with other additives, such as pigment concentrates.
- Super-shine, gilded gold effect with smooth surface
- Ready-for-use or tintable
- Excellent adhesion to fabrics, and stretch properties
TIPS FOR PRINTING
- Stir inks before printing
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh to optimize performance properties
- Print in last position or flash after each print if using multiple screens
- Print direct to fabric or over a flashed-dried base plate. Use a suitable underbase when printing on garments prone to bleed
- Tintable with plastisol colorants. See Pigment Loading section for suggested tinting percentages. Adjust the % colorant added based on the strength of the colorants and color saturation desired
- Print liquid metallics in last position or flash after each print if using multiple screens
- Liquid Metallics may tarnish (turn gray) when exposed to detergent or water that contains bleaching or whitening agent. For best care, hand wash or machine wash on cold cycle with garment inside-out using a phosphate free detergent, then air or line dry. Label garments with suggested wash instructions
- For individual compliance certifications and conformity statements, please visit www.avientspecialtyinks.com/services/compliance-support