Hix Evo Touch SwingMan 20 Swing-A-Way Heat Press 16"x20"
The NEW HIX® EVO TOUCH SwingMan 20 is perfect for pressing ceramic tiles, puff transfers, license plates, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, mouse pads, garments, plaques, and nail heads. This full-sized swing-away press is a must-have for any serious sublimation shop (photos show optional stand in photo $3).
The SwingMan 20 sets the industry standard in heat press design for sublimation and textile heat transfer production. This will provide incredible advantages to the operator – reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. With temperature settings that range up to 450º F, and full-range repeatable pressure adjustments for items up to 1-3/4” thick. With a 16" x 20" area the swing away design makes this press great for those detailed and complex jobs.
Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Color LCD touchscreen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. Now with user presets available to save the settings of your most common products.
What makes the Swingman 20 stand out from all others is the ability to apply over 1200 lbs of downward force with very little effort. Our exclusive progressive linkage method provides a mechanical advantage where a small amount of force on the hand end produces a much larger force on the press end. With the Swingman 20 at maximum pressure, you can literally open and close the press with two fingers!
- 120v Power (220v Power Optional)
- Dimensions: W 34” x H 20” x D 22”
- Platen Size: 16” x 20” (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Weight Shipping: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Features and Information:
- Totally integrated digital time and temperature. Turn the heat press on and easily set the temperature (with the press open) on the integrated touch-screen controller. When the press reaches the pre-set temperature (max is 450º), it maintains this value within +/- 2º. Next, set cycle time. When you close the press, the timer will start its countdown. When it reaches “0,” the buzzer will sound. Lifting the upper platen will automatically reset the timer. Note: The press will display its current temperature between cycles.
- The SwingMan swing-away design not only ensures that the heat is always away from your face, but also that there is no danger of accidentally running your hands up into a very hot heater block (as there may be with a clamshell press).
- The SwingMan 20 has the ability to achieve very even pressure on large, thick items or multiple small, thick items because all pressure is exerted perpendicularly onto the lower platen when the press is closed. Upon opening, the heater block lifts straight up and is then swung to the right. The procedure is reversed when closing. Using the convenient swing-arm, the heater block is swung back left (an internal stop positions it over the lower platen). It is then ready to close. It should be noted that the swing requires very little effort to maneuver.
- The press accepts setups up to 1.75” thick. This is a very desirable benefit for those shops that want to truly maximize the potential of their press operations. The SwingMan 20 presses tiles, plaques, really thick jackets, sublimatable awards, etc.
- ETL Listed. The Electrical Testing Laboratory (ETL) listing for manufacturers is similar to the UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listing for household appliances. The ETL Listed Mark is issued to products that have met the requirements of product safety standards in the US and Canada for residential and commercial use. On a practical basis, this means that all components, wiring, connections, and construction meet a pre-described set of specifications as outlined in that standard. This means that the press is safe in your home or business.
- Lifetime warranty on the heater element and a one-year warranty on other parts of the press.
Available Product Options
- Optional Press Stand (shown in photo #3)
- 220v Power Option (Model #10081 - Call To Order)
- 220v CE Power Option (Model #10082 - Call To Order)