Aquarius Bright Discharge Mixing White - Low Viscosity ZF
Original price $57.74 - Original price $233.31
$57.74 - $233.31
Current price $57.74
Aquarius™ Bright Discharge White LV ZF is designed to be mixed with Bright Discharge Base to obtain thousands of Pantone® approved colors. Aquarius™ Bright Discharge ZF range consists of a high opacity soft hand discharge white and a soft, bright discharge base. Designed to achieve bright discharge white and colors whilst maintaining a super soft flexible hand.
- Complete water based ink portfolio
- Includes extensive range of special effect pastes
- Enhanced on press performance
- Universal pigment system
- Supported by IMS Formulation software
- Brand RSL compliant
- Aquarius™ Discharge Activator ZF 6% Max
- Aquarius™ Softener 1-5%
- Aquarius™ Thickener 0.1-1%
- Aquarius™ Retarder Gel 1-5%
- Use 6% Aquarius™ Discharge activator ZF. Mix well and leave for 10 minutes to dissolve. Remix immediately prior to adding to the screen. Once activated inks colors should be used within 8 hours to prevent any color change issues. To prevent wastage only activate a small amount of color at a time.
- Use with 100% Cotton Dischargeable fabrics.
- White can be used as stand alone white, as an underbase for plastisol colors or as a highlight white
- Colors should be made in accordance with Aquarius™ IMS Pantone® mixing system with a maximum of 6% pigment loading to ensure crock performance is maintained.
- Use 86-230T/34 (34-90T) mesh for best performance and color brightness
- Avoid the use of flash cures. Print discharge colors dark to light, wet on wet. Print Aquarius™ Bright Discharge White in the last position.
- Prints should be cured at 330o F/165o C for 90 seconds. Check the cure temperature at the ink surface.