Matsui DigiAce Pre-Digital Screen White
Digiace Pre-Digital Screen White is a direct print white as under base for Digital Prints. One of the sister product, Screen White needs to print Screen Clear as a pair for the best result, but this white can be used alone.
- Ready for use
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 160 mc in (63 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Pre-Digital Screen White produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Pre-Digital Screen White should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Pre-Digital Screen White test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Matte
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Gel Point/Flash Time | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Fusion Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 45 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | N/A
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 110-160 mc in (43-63 mc cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Clear
- Substrate Type | Cotton
- Substrate Color(s) | Medium and Dark Fabrics