DTF Film Roll - 24" x 328' - Warm Peel
Warm/Cold Peel - Matte print side w/ gloss back.
Direct to Film printing is a method that allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible.
- Back side is glossy
- The glossy back makes the coated printable side easy to identify
- Warm Peel (allow to cool for at least 10-15 seconds before peeling)
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more
Actual printable size = 23.6" x 328'