DTF Transfer Powder - 2.2lbs - White
Our Texsource DTF (direct-to-film) transfer powder will ensure the absolute maximum transfer quality from the film to the shirt.
Shower DTF powder over printed film before gel curing (for best results, allow new prints to sit and rest for 60-120 seconds prior to powder). Coat printed portions liberally, then shake excess powder off the film. When using a heat press, hover cure (take care not to allow heat platen to touch the film) at approximately 320 for up to 2 minutes (testing and adjustments to this are recommended based on results with your equipment and environment). Conveyor dryers may also be used with adjustments to temp and chamber time / belt speed. Your print is now ready for transfer to the garment!
- The Texsource transfer powder is the preferred choice for the majority of transfer needs, striking a perfect balance between fine and coarse particles.
- This powder ensures glossy results and reduces susceptibility to static, resulting in high-quality prints.
- The adhesive powder offers superb stretchability.
- The transfer powder is sold per pound, providing you with an ample supply for your printing needs - a little goes a loooong way!
- Please note that curing and heat pressing DTF transfers should be conducted in a well-ventilated room with good airflow to ensure safety and minimize exposure to fumes, which can be hazardous to health.
Sold by weight - 2.2lb bag