Easiway EDF-200 Drain Filtration Unit
The Easiway EDF EasiFlo™ Filtration Unit is designed to help you maintain an efficient and clean wastewater stream. This is an under-booth filtration system that will catch your ink sludge and emulsion waste.
The EDF easily works with your present plumbing and when used in conjunction with Easiway’s eco-conscious products, the discharge from the system is drain safe. This unit has a 200-micron filter that drains into a convenient easy-access baffle tank, it can be used alone and let gravity do the work, or you can purchase a sump to use for quicker draining.
The EDF-200 uses the 7" 16" filter element and it comes in 100, 200, and 300 microns.
* No crating charges, which provides a distinct cost advantage. Professionally packed and boxed for easy, inexpensive ground shipping.
This system fits under all Easiway washout booths.
Dimensions and Weight
- EDF-100 Dimensions: 12" W, 24" D, 24" H | Weight: 24.0 lbs
- EDF-200 Dimensions: 20" W, 28" D, 24" H | Weight: 25.0 lbs
- Material: Manufactured of white, welded, corrosion-resistant polypropylene
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The EDF Drain Filtration Unit comes with a 200 micron filter that drains into a convenient easy access baffle tank, it can be used alone or you can purchase a sump pump to use for quicker drainage.
- Position the EDF unit with the filter opening centered under the drain of the washout booth.
- Attach a spigot to the end of the EDF in the threaded opening. If there is not a floor drain available insert a sump pump in the opening of the EDF unit on the same side as your threaded opening and fasten the provided 3/4” plug into the unit.
- Place the provided 200 micron sock filter into the opening at the top of the EDF. The unit is now installed.* When the filter sock becomes blocked with sediment it will need to be taken out and cleaned. When the filter is no longer able to pass water it should be replaced.