Hix B-250 Evo Touch Digital Manual Cap Heat Press
Original price $1,240.00 - Original price $1,240.00
$1,240.00 - $1,240.00
Current price $1,240.00
The HIX B-250 is a super portable hat press that’s lightweight enough to bring to shows. The transfer hold down blanket ensures transfers don’t shift.
The B-250 cap press is a manual machine which features a digital timer (optional analog) that is adjustable up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds, shows countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when the open and close handle (with full range pressure adjustment) is raised.
The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450°F (232°C) and displays the current temperature. A manual pressure adjustment is located at the back of the cap mount. The innovative bottom cap hold-down stretches the cap out, holding it snug to the lower (rubber covered) platen. A Teflon blanket is suspended between the upper and lower platen to hold the transfer (or lettering) in place before the heating element is locked down!
- Dimensions: W 16” x H 19” x D 19”
- 120v Operation (220v option available)
- Weight Shipping - 34 lbs.
Features and Information:
- The B-250 is ETL-certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
- A manual pressure adjustment is located at the back of the platen mount.
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has their own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
- NEW - Now includes all additional platens - Gold Cap Platen (3" x 5.5" - Part #17868), Ball Cap Platen (3.75" x 5.875" - Part #17841), and Youth Cap Platen (2.75" x 5.25" - Part #83865)