Libra Barrier Black System - Part B (Pigment)
Due to manufacturer shortages, silicone products are temporarily not eligible for our Free Shipping promotion. All Silicone ink products ship from our NC location only.
Libra™ Barrier Black system is a medium viscosity clear Part A base (LIB0996) mixed with black Part B pigment (LIB0997) to provide an excellent anti-migration underbase. The ink is used at a ratio of 80:20 (Clear Part A : Black Part B) with excellent adhesive and dye blocking properties while maintaining a super-soft flexible hand.
- Satin Finish
- Extreme Stretchability
- Non-tacky Hand
- Super Soft Hand Feel
- Use 3-5 parts Libra™ Catalyst and 0.5-2 parts Libra™ Retardant to 100 parts 80:20 base/pigment. Mix well and print. To prevent wastage only catalyze what is need to print for 4 hours.
- For improved adhesion on difficult fabric, use 6 parts Libra™ Catalyst and 0.5 parts Libra™ Retardant to 100 parts Barrier Clear Part A. Print through 80-110t/in (31-43 t/cm) mesh screen then follow with the standard barrier formula described above.
- Use 80-160t/in (31-62t/cm) mesh screens for best performance.
- Print with 1/16” or 2mm off contact.
- Print two strokes to ensure the mesh is clear and you have a good ink deposit.
- Flash between prints.
- Clean the stencil area when stopped to prevent screen blockages.
- Prints should be cured at 270°F /132°C for 60 seconds. Check the cure temp at the ink surface.
- Test all prints for print durability before starting the production run.
100% Polyester, Cotton, and Cotton/Poly Blends
Off Contact: 1/16"
Emulsion Over Mesh: 25-40 micron
Flash: 300f for 4 seconds (on preheated pallets)
Cure: 60 seconds at 270f
Libra Catalyst: 3-5%
Libra Retardant: 0.5-3%
Store in sealed containers for 12 months from manufacture
Standard Plastisol Cleaners