M&R Kruzer Manual Press - 8 Color / 4 Station
Call To Order
Original price $7,270.00 - Original price $7,270.00
$7,270.00 - $7,270.00
Current price $7,270.00
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
As a leading distributor for M&R products, Texsource can give you the absolute best price, training, and support on all M&R products. Call or contact us today for information on the exact KRUZER configuration that best suits your business needs.
Kruzer™ is M&R’s most affordable entry-level manual screen printing press. Built with M&R’s rugged construction and innovative design, Kruzer includes numerous proven design features, including tapered-roller-bearing-supported upper and lower carousels, a precise micro-registration system, machined center shaft, and three-point pallet leveling system. *product photos provided by manufacturer may not be exact configuration of the product listing and may also contain optional accessories. A crating fee may be required for this product. Additional lead time may be required for this product.
Kruzer’s unique lever-adjusted off-contact system operates vertically, eliminating the need for a separate angle adjustment. Kruzer is offered in a 6-color/4-station model and an 8-color/4-station model with a maximum image area of 41 x 46" (16" x 18") and a standard pallet size of 38 x 41 cm (15” x 16”). It’s designed to fit through a 78 cm (31") doorway when disassembled. Side screen holders and solid aluminum, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets are standard.
M&R’s System Integration design allows Kruzer to integrate seamlessly with the easy-to-use Tri-Loc Rapid Registration System, the industry’s most efficient way to set up and register screens on both manual and automatic screen printing presses. Kruzer’s maximum screen width—58 cm (23”)—also fits most automatic presses. Kruzer delivers unprecedented quality, performance, and value in a manual press. It’s ideal for startup screen printing shops and for small and mid-size automatic screen printing shops in need of an exceptionally affordable high-quality manual screen printing press for sampling and small runs. Kruzer ships disassembled and boxed for onsite assembly.
Assembly is unbelievably fast, especially with the help of M&R’s comprehensive assembly video. The press can be assembled by one person, though it’s easier with two. And the fastest recorded assembly time by two screen printers—who had never seen a Kruzer before—is an impressive 37 minutes. And almost any two people with a basic knowledge of hand tools (hex wrenches, crescent wrenches and hammer) should be able to assemble the press in well under two hours..
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Designed & disassembled to fit through a 78 cm (31") doorway
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings
- Machine-tooled and polished center shaft
- Precise three-point pallet leveling system
- Solid-aluminum, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets
- Tool-free quick release pallet locks
- Standard sizes are interchangeable with M&R automatic screen printing presses
- Compatible with M&R’s Tri-Loc® Rapid Registration System
- Hardened steel roller registration bearings provide excellent performance and durability
- Lever-adjusted off-contact system operates vertically, eliminating the need for a separate angle adjustment
- Micro-registration with zero set point guides
- V-Guide locator system
SCREEN CLAMPS & HOLDERS
- Accommodate most frame types and manage screen sizes up to 58 cm (23”) wide
SPRING TENSION SYSTEM
- Enclosed spring system accommodates a wide variety of screen types, sizes, and weights
WARRANTY, SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- 24-hour hotline is staffed 365 days a year
- Parts & supplies are available online at mrprint.com/store
- Two-year limited warranty
AVAILABLE PRODUCT OPTIONS
- Aluminum Squeegee Handles / Inch
- Jacket Hold Down 16" x 16"