Rutland Snap White
- Creamy, short body plastisol for easy printing
- Tack free formulation for fast shearing action
- Great bleed resistance
- Prints through a range of mesh counts
- Fast flash, first down white with low after tack
- Optically brightened to produce superior whiteness and opacity
- Non-Phthalate formulation to comply with new regulations restricting phthalates
Claira Non-Phthalate EL Low Bleed Ink
A new, full line of Rutland ready-for-use non-phthalate stock colors was introduced at the Long Beach ISS show earier this year. These twenty-two vibrant, high opacity colors come in two series:
NPT High Opacity RFU Series (product designation EH): a press-ready plastisol for printing on 100% cotton garments or over a low-bleed underlay on poly/cotton blends.
- NPT HO Low Bleed RFU Series (product designation EL): a press-ready plastisol for printing on polyester and poly/cotton blends.
These inks provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed in a lower mesh range and used over a low-bleed white.