Texsource 19300 Prime Time White
Prime Time White is a plastisol ink formulated with Optical Brightners for a wide range of applications. Its good resistance to dye migration, opacity, mat-down and minimal afterflash tack make it a must for Manuals and Automatics. It is a Soft Short Bodied Ink that makes it a dream to print!
Prime Time White is suited for printing on 50/50 garments.
- Creamy, short body plastisol for easy printing.
- Low Tack formula for fast shear action.
- User friendly, no viscosity modifiers necessary.
- Prints through a range of mesh counts.
- Great opacity with quick flash.
- Low hot tack does not need a cool down station.
- Low bleed white with great value.