Texsource Chem ER2 - Dip Tank Solution
Texsource Chem ER2 - Dip Tank Solution is a ready-to-use screen cleaner and emulsion remover designed to streamline the dirty work of screen reclaiming.
Combined with a dip tank, Chem ER2 is formulated to dissolve plastisol and water-based inks, emulsion and capillary films, water-soluble screen block out and adhesive residue in a single, cost effective step. That can save printers labor, expenses and slash the turnaround time needed to reclaim screens.
- Contains No VOC's
- Low odor
- Combines screen cleaner, ink degradant and emulsion remover in a single package
- Chem ER2 - Dip Tank Solution is a superior reclaiming chemical only when used in conjunction with a dip tank. If spraying manually, use Texsource's Chem 400 - Ink degradant first to remove ink. '
- 14 gallon dip tanks: Add 5 gallons of Dip Tank Solution
- 37 gallon dip tanks: Add 10 gallons of Dip Tank Solution
- In a clean empty dip tank, mix Dip Tank Solution and water to suggested ratio.
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank.
- Completely submerge the screen mesh and frame surface in dip tank solution for 1.5-2 minutes, until emulsion or film loosens from the screen.
- Remove screen from dip tank but allow solution to drain back into the dip tank solution for up to 30 seconds. This allows additional time for solution to break down emulsion and recapture the maximum amount of solution for further use.
- Pressure wash screen until all ink, emulsion and residue have been removed.
- For best results, follow up with Chem 75 - Ink Haze Remover and Degreaser.