Texsource Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Original price $13.34 - Original price $13.34
$13.34 - $13.34
Current price $13.34
Our new Texsource Liquid Hand Sanitizer is exactly what your shop needs in this time of increasing hygienic concerns. What better way to protect yourself and your employees (and customers) than having these spread generously around your shop and work area. Note that this is a liquid hand sanitizer and not a gel-type sanitizer product.
Directions: Simply pour a few drops from directional pour spout into hands and rub it in. You may notice an alcohol smell which will dissipate quickly. Once rubbed in, hands will be left soft and smooth because of the softening components left by the additive glycerol.
- For external use only: hands
- Keep away from flame or fire
- Read SDS prior to use (below)
- Use to reduce bacteria on skin that could cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Active ingredients as noted noted above on composition above
- Alcohol is considered as an antiseptic
- When using this product: keep out of eyes - In case of contact flush with water
- Avoid contact with "broken" skin - do not inhale or ingest
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and condition lasts 72 hours
- Not recommended for infants or children under six, only for use with adult supervision
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
- Kills up to 99.99% of germs in as little as 15 seconds
- Do not store above 105°F
- Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol: 65 to 75% Wt.
- Glycerol: 1-4% Wt.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: 0.1% - 0.4% Wt.
- Deionized water: Balance
Hazard Classification - Flammable 3, UN1993