Texsource Odyssey White
- Odyssey White is press-ready and very opaque with the subsequent print producing a matte finish.
- Odyssey White has good bleed blocking characteristics.
- Odyssey White can be used on 100% cotton and 50/50 poly/cotton blends.
- Odyssey White is very creamy, short-bodied and can easily be printed through a variety of mesh counts resulting in a soft feel.
- Odyssey White flashes very fast and offers excellent wash-fastness.
Odyssey White is best suited for printing on cotton substrates.
Although curing times and temperatures will vary depending on equipment, substrate, and environment, a general guideline would be to set curing temperature to 320f with an approximate dwell time of 60 seconds.
Odyssey White can be used with a variety of common additives such as reducers, stretch, puff, thickener, etc. Refer to mixing instructions from your additive supplier for proper mixing ratios and instructions.
Odyssey White can be used with all reputable emulsion brands that are for use with plastisol inks. This includes dual cure, diazo, and photopolymer emulsions.
Odyssey White is easy to clean with most brands of screen wash or ink remover products. As always, use proper safety procedures when handling ink or chemical products including proper hand and eye protection.