Vastex E-2000 LED Screen Exposure Unit 52"x36"
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
The V-2000 series of LED exposure units represents the very finest in speed and efficiency for higher production shop environments. LED Exposure Units offer the fastest exposure times of any lamp type while producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail.
120V / 60 HZ / 6.5A / NEMA 5-15P or
240V / 50/60 HZ / 4A / NEMA 6-15P
Max Image Area: 46"x36"
Overall Size: 65.3 x 49.3 x 44.5"
52"x36" or (2) 25"x36"
- New LCD touchscreen makes it easier to set and save up to 10 preset exposure times.
- Expose screens as fast as metal halide units
- Expose very fine detail, half-tones, 85lpi
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide units
- One touch auto control
- Slim design allows for mounting on drying cabinet (optional)
- Powered vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- 3 Year Warranty on manufacturer defects
- 5 Year Warranty on LED lights
Available Options (call for configuration pricing)
- 240v Power Option
- Dri-Cab with air circulation
- S1-27 Stand w/Wheels