Vastex EconoRed II Conveyor Dryer - 14,400w - 54"
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
The EconoRed 54" with a single chamber can cure the output of small automatics. Add a second chamber and you have the power to cure 1,200* shirts per hour in only 10.25 ft. (260 cm). With a 54 in. (137 cm) wide belt you can run two or three rows of shirts with standard size prints or all-over prints.
This is a high production dryer for mid to large sized shops that need outputs of 300* or 600* pcs/hr/chamber. A compact powerhouse with many advanced features such as digital temperature control, power exhaust, and air recirculation. Available in 30" (2 x 3,600w) and 54" (2 x 7,200w) belt widths.
ADVANCEDFocused Exhaust Air System evacuates fumes and moisture quickly
HEAVY DUTY"X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System
ADJUSTABLE2" - 7" (5 - 17.7 cm) belt-to-heater height adjustment
ACCURATEDigital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
CONSISTENTHeavy duty DC belt speed motor with digital voltage display
INNOVATIVEEngineered to be shorter and smaller with high heat and production
EXPANDABLEAdd 3' (.91 m) chambers and/or 18" (46 cm) / 36" (91 cm) belt extensions
- Heater Warranty - 15 Year
- Defect Warranty - 3 Year
- Cure Times - 600+ Shirts Per Hour
Belt Speed - 0-16 FPM (0-4.9 MPM)
- Internal Parts Material - Aluminum Coated Steel
- Insulation Type - Double Wall Air Cooled
- Exhaust (Free Air) - 320 CFM
- Overall Length - 87"
- Overall Width - 73.5"
- Overall Height - 53"
- Belt Width - 54"
- Chamber Length - 36"
- Chamber Infeed Width - 58.5"
- Chamber Infeed Height - 2" - 7"
- Heater Size - 2 @ 12" x 48"
- Heat Range - 0 - 1000f @240v
- Shipping Weight - 760 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions - 76" x 50" x 60"
240V / 64A / 1 Ph. / 3 wire 50/60HZ
240V / 37A / 3 Ph. / 4 wire 50/60HZ
400V / 21A / 3 Ph. / 5 wire 50/60HZ
480V / 20A / 3 Ph. / 4 wire 50/60HZ
All amps shown are FLA (Full Load Amps), not recommended line size! This dryer must be hard wired to the power terminal provided. A licensed electrician must be consulted and should refer to articles, 210.20(a), 215.3 and 310 of the NEC code.
Available Product Options (call for configuration pricing)
- Heating chambers @ 36 in. (91 cm) long
- Belt extensions, front or rear @ 18 in. (46 cm) long
- Control box on left side (right side standard)
- Exhaust hood for extra fume extraction
- Hat support rail
- Locking casters for mobility
- Reversing belt/HD Drive
- Additional heater clearance