Vastex Premium Screen Printing Shop 2
Click HERE to request a freight quote on this item.
The V-2000HD press is the cornerstone of these packages. With a 25 year warranty on the V2000HD you start with a press build to last a life time. All packages include a digitally controlled infrared conveyor dryer, vacuum draw exposing unit and our premium flash cure. Along with unprecedented warranties on our presses and dryers the Premium Shop Package is a worry free solution to your business start-up.
- V2HD-66 - 6 Color / 6 Station Premium Press
- ER-II-30 - 30" Wide Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 475 shirts/hr capacity
- E2-2536-VDC - LED Exposure Unit with Drying Cabinet
- RD-1824-240 - Infrared Flash Cure Unit
Shipping and Crating Fees Not Included
PRESS SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Vastex V2000HD Series of heavy-duty manual screen printing presses offers the screen printing professional an unequalled range of advanced capabilities that decrease setup time, improve registration accuracy, and increase productivity.
Backed by an unprecedented 25-year warranty, these are industrial-strength machines in every respect, with steel-tube legs, 3 in. (76 mm) square steel rotor arms, heavy-gauge steel rotor assemblies, and never-warp steel pallets, with all critical moving parts including registration wheel locks gliding on ball bearings.
- All V-2000 Models are "All heads down"
- Micro-registration - re-designed for improved responsiveness
- Wrench free, zero backlash!
- Six way screen leveling
- Vertical off contact
- Gas lifters -16 positions for variable lift strength
- 2 3/4" diameter center shaft
- Main hubs turn on tapered roller bearings
- Solid screen arm hinge with zero backlash bearings
- Ball bearing registration lock
- Low flex frame
- Heavy gauge all steel construction
- All parts anti-rust treated
- Heavy duty rear clamps
- New clamp bar for off-center clamping
DRYER SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
EconoRed III dryers in 30 and 54 in. (76 and 137 cm) belt widths cure garments screen-printed with plastisols, water-based inks or discharge at higher rates, in a smaller footprint, at lower cost and more quietly than the BigRed3 dryers they replace.
Model ER-III-30, with 30 in. (76 cm) wide belt and three 24 in. (61 cm) wide heaters (total 10,800 watts) cures up to 475 plastisol-printed garments/h, or 100 garments/h screen-printed with water-based ink or discharge.
Model ER-III-54, with 54 in. (137 cm) wide belt and three 48 in. (122 cm) heaters (total 21,600 watts) cures up to 950 plastisol-printed garments/h, or 300 garments/h screen-printed with water-based ink or discharge.
Capacity of both models can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled by adding one, two or three modular heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions — as new or when needs grow.
A top-mounted ventilation system filters exhaust air, cools the enclosure's outer skin, and evacuates moisture and fumes from the heating chamber. It also makes ER-III dryers over 20 percent quieter and 5 in. (13 cm) narrower, and allows the control box to be positioned the right side (standard) or left side of the enclosure to suit shop layouts.
All heaters feature closely spaced coils that provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing, and come with a 15-year warranty.
The Vastex Infrared Focusing System allows heater adjustment to any height from 2 to 7 in. (5.1 to 17.8 cm) above the belt, allowing the operator to compensate for bulky garments or hats.
All models include a digital belt speed display and a belt tracking system for increased belt life. The digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/- 1°F (+/-0.5°C), allowing the operator to fine-tune or accurately repeat drying results at any future time. A crating fee of $500 is required for this product.
- ADVANCED-Top-mounted, Focused Exhaust Air System evacuates fumes and moisture quickly
- QUIET-20% quieter than earlier models
- ACCURATE-Temperature controller accurate to +/-1°F (+/-0.5°C). Digital PID with fuzzy logic — industry's most advanced
- ADJUSTABLE-Infrared Focusing System allows 2 - 7 in. (5 - 17.7 cm) belt-to-heater height adjustment to accommodate hats or bulky garments, and can be customized to provide additional heater clearance
- INNOVATIVE-Engineered to be shorter and slimmer with high heat and production
- PRECISE-Digital belt speed display for more accurate control
- POWERFUL-Focused exhaust system removes moisture and fumes fast
- FILTERED-Filtered air intake provides clean curing air to preserve images from contamination
- HEAVY DUTY-"X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- BELT WIDTH-(Maximum garment width) 30" (76 cm) or 54" (137 cm)
- HEATER WIDTH-24" (61 cm) or 48" (122 cm)
- MAXIMUM IMAGE WIDTH-18 in. (46 cm) or 42 in. (107 cm) (Heater width minus 6 in. [15 cm])
- EXPANDABLE-Add heat chambers and belt extensions
LED EXPOSURE UNIT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The V-2000 series of LED exposure units represents the very finest in speed and efficiency for higher production shop environments. LED Exposure Units offer the fastest exposure times of any lamp type while producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail.
- Power Requirements: 120V / 60 HZ / 3.5A / NEMA 5-15P or 240V / 50/60 HZ / 2A / NEMA 6-15P
- Max Screen Size: 25"x36" or (2) 25"x36"
- Max Image Area: 24"x36"
- Overall Size: 38.3 x 49.3 x 44.5"
- New LCD touchscreen makes it easier to set and save up to 10 preset exposure times.
- Expose screens as fast as metal halide units
- Expose very fine detail, half-tones, 85lpi
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide units
- One touch auto control
- Slim design allows for mounting on drying cabinet (optional)
- Powered vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- 3 Year Warranty on manufacturer defects
- 5 Year Warranty on LED lights
- 240v Power Option
- Dri-Cab with air circulation
- S1-27 Stand w/Wheels
- Locking Casters
INFRARED FLASH CURE UNIT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Air-Flash™ Cure Station from Vastex combines infrared heating with forced air to heat the ink while cooling the garment.
This prevents the high heat needed to melt plastisol inks from melting, shrinking or burning nylon, polyester, Dazzle cloth, Spandex and other heat-sensitive fabrics.
With water-based inks that require moisture removal for drying, the flow of forced air across the infrared-heated ink accelerates evaporation, significantly reducing the time and energy needed to flash-dry each garment.
- RELIABLE-15-Year Heater Warranty - 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- VERSATILE-Select air only, full heat and air, or modulate air velocity and heat high-low. Works great with plastisol, water base, discharge and delicate garments and more
- CLEAN-Large filtered air intake delivers clean air to heater and your garments
- ADJUSTABLE-Heat, air velocity, heat shield, head height and level
- DURABLE-Anti-rust treatment on powder coated all steel construction
- SAFE-Outer skin and side handles are cooled for operator safety by an adjustable air diverter system instead of a conventional fan speed control.
- Heater Size: 18” x 24” (46 x 61cm)
- Power: 4,300w - 240v - 19a - NEMA L6-30P Plug (plug not included)
- Warm Up Time: 6-10 Minutes
- Standard Stand Included
- Weight: 74 lbs (Head Weight)