Vastex Premium Screen Printing Shop 1
The V-2000HD press is the cornerstone of these packages. With a 25 year warranty on the V2000HD you start with a press built to last a lifetime. Each kit includes a digitally controlled infrared conveyor dryer, vacuum draw exposure system and a premium flash cure unit.
- V2HD-44 - 4 Color / 4 Station Premium Press
- LR-X2-30 - 30" Wide Infrared Conveyor Dryer
- E2-2536 - LED Exposure Unit (240V)
- RD-18-240 - Infrared Flash Cure Unit (240V)
PRESS SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The Vastex V2000HD Series of heavy-duty manual screen printing presses offers the screen printing professional an unequalled range of advanced capabilities that decrease setup time, improve registration accuracy, and increase productivity.
Backed by an unprecedented 25-year warranty, these are industrial-strength machines in every respect, with steel-tube legs, 3 in. (76 mm) square steel rotor arms, heavy-gauge steel rotor assemblies, and never-warp steel pallets, with all critical moving parts including registration wheel locks gliding on ball bearings.
- Premium presses can be upgraded to 10-station/10-color
- All V-2000 Models are "All heads down"
- Micro-registration - re-designed for improved responsiveness
- Wrench free, zero backlash!
- Six way screen leveling
- Vertical off contact
- Gas lifters -16 positions for variable lift strength
- 2 3/4" diameter center shaft
- Main hubs turn on tapered roller bearings
- Solid screen arm hinge with zero backlash bearings
- Ball bearing registration lock
- Low flex frame
- Heavy gauge all steel construction
- All parts anti-rust treated
- Heavy duty rear clamps
- New clamp bar for off-center clamping
The Vastex LittleRed Series Dryer is a mid-level, compact, floor standing, dryer with a 30" (76 cm) wide belt, digital temperature and belt speed display, controls, and a dual infrared heater of 240v/2600 watts. The 240v model cures up to 260 plastisol-printed images and up to 90 discharge-printed images per hour. Expanded by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer belt.
- Dryers feature 15-year warranty on heating element.
- 190 shirts/hr capacity
- HEAVY DUTY: "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with 30" (76 cm) wide Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- POWERFUL: Dual 2,600 watt heater elements
- ACCURATE: Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- ADJUSTABLE: 2" - 7" (5 - 17.7 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- CONSISTENT: Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- EXPANDABLE: Add 18" (46 cm) and 36" (92 cm) chambers and/or 18" (46 cm) belt extensions
The V-2000 series of LED exposure units represents the very finest in speed and efficiency for higher production shop environments. LED Exposure Units offer the fastest exposure times of any lamp type while producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail.
- Power Requirements: 120V / 60 HZ / 3.5A / NEMA 5-15P or 240V / 50/60 HZ / 2A / NEMA 6-15P
- Max Screen Size: 25"x36" or (2) 25"x36"
- Max Image Area: 24"x36"
- Overall Size: 38.3 x 49.3 x 44.5"
- New LCD touchscreen makes it easier to set and save up to 10 preset exposure times.
- Expose screens as fast as metal halide units
- Expose very fine detail, half-tones, 85lpi
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide units
- One touch auto control
- Slim design allows for mounting on drying cabinet (optional)
- Powered vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- 3 Year Warranty on manufacturer defects
- 5 Year Warranty on LED lights
The Black Flash ® Series is the industry standard for flash curing inks on textiles and other substrates. This dryer includes a 5-Star base stand, Caster, 10ft power cord, on/off switch, and a power indicator light. Accessories may be added at any time.
- Flashes all include 15-year warranty on heating element.
- Black Body Heater Element
- 5 Star Stand
- Stand and Casters Included
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Head Leveling Mechanism
- 10ft. Power Cable
- 52 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty