Vastex VRS Pin Registration System - Manual Press VRS
Works with ANY exposing unit and ANY rear clamp manual press.
The Vastex Registration System (VRS) is an ultra-fast and -accurate pin registration system that enables anyone to locate positives onto the screens off-press — then locate the screens onto any rear clamp screen printing press with all colors in register — in 4 easy steps:
- Attach your positives to setup sheets in register, using the alignment grid/pinboard
- Locate and attach your positives in register to your screens using a Vastex pin board with screen stops
- Burn all your screens on any exposure unit in register
- Locate and clamp each screen onto your press in register using the Vastex pallet jig and its corresponding screen stops — ready to print in less than 3 minutes per screen!
MAKES MONEY FOR LARGE AND SMALL SHOPS ALIKE
Larger shops can boost output dramatically by moving screen registration from the printing department to the art department!
One-man shops can slash the time and increase the accuracy of screen registration from one to 10 colors!
All shops can:
- Cut overall registration time and lost profits by 70% to 90%
- Improve registration accuracy and print quality
- Reduce rejects
- Create a registration standard for your shop — no more guesswork or random placements
- Recoup the investment in less than one week!
- 21 x 26 Pinboard constructed of durable heavy gauge steel with anti-rust treatment
- 2 precision positioning pins
- Adjustable side stop for screens
(18" to 24" width)
- 24 set-up sheets
- Mobile base with 4 drawers and storage shelf standard (2 additional drawers instead of storage shelf optional)
- Layout graph with guidelines for: Standard and oversized size shirts, Front left chest, Standard and youth pallet sizes. Image area: 12 x 12 in. (30.1 x 30.1 cm)
PALLET JIG SPECIFICATIONS:
- Standard fits 15" x 17" Pallets
(available for all pallet sizes)
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction with anti-rust treatment
- 4 Thumb screws to clamp to pallet
- 2 rear positioning stops (fixed)
- 1 side positioning stop
(adjustable for 18" to 24" wide screens)
- Easy to read instructions printed directly on Jig surface